It is a good way to use your Google mail to send mails. Sending an email using Gmail is a step wise process. Login to your Gmail account using your username and password. To login go to the link www.gmail.com, on your browser. Now you will be redirected to your Gmail account page.
You can now follow the steps to send a email.
- Click the Compose button on the left side your Gmail page.
- Type your recipient’s email address in the “To” field.
- You can use carbon copy feature when you would like to include additional recipients whose responses are welcome but not required.
- Display this field by clicking Add Cc. The blind carbon copy field lets you hide recipient’s addresses and names from one another.
- Enter a subject for your message in the ‘Subject:’ field.
- Write your message! Just click in the large field below and type away.
- When you are done composing, click the Send button.
- You will see a confirmation at the top of the window that your message was sent.
You can change the formatting, font, and color of your message text using the tools located above the compose window. You can also attach files.